NLP Coaching Foundations
Learn the strategies for engineering change...
Leading Market research firms have concluded that coaching, (business and personal), in the USA alone,... is a $1 billion industry. With numbers like these it’s clear this is one of the most sought-after and respected professions today.
Why? The answer is simple: The cutting-edge techniques used to make change happen are precise, effective and applicable in almost all contexts, personal, professional and social.
If you are already in the business of leading others, or seeking to straighten out, upgrade aspects of your life, or have chosen this as a new career path… then guess what?...
These Skills Can be Yours!
Great coaches exist; elite ones, too; yet, a distinction separates both. Yes, each brings out only the best in the people they serve. However, the elite coach is refining his/her methods - constantly, learning new skill sets… (case in point – NLP), and making sure they, too, are operating at their peak best- leading by example.
This is what NLP Coaching Foundations is here for…To teach you.
You'll Learn How to:...
- Use the technology for - Self-Coaching.
- Elegantly combine NLP strategies with proven coaching methods to deliver maximum impact.
- Enhance your listening and communication skills.
- Exquisitely use language to trigger and maintain motivation, setting directions for clients, (groups or individuals).
- Access the optimal states for - coaching..... "Be ready when the moment arises".
- Find hidden resources and untapped potential in your clients - and within yourself.
- Develop coaching confidence and competence through interactive class exercises.
- …And much more…
Any architect is keenly aware that a building’s foundation dictates how tall it can rise; putting it another way the stronger the foundation, the more you can build – tower over possibilities. If you are an existing Coach NLP Coaching Foundations can help you to fortify your base; likewise, if you are new to this field we can help you to build a strong one.
Coaching’s applications are only limited by your creativity; so, it’s a powerful resource and skill set to own.
NOTE: This is a Society of NLP recognized course. Upon completion you will receive a certificate of attendance signed by NLP’s co-founder, Dr. Richard Bandler, and the President of the Society of NLP, John La Valle.
Limited Seating. Enroll Today...
Date: Saturday, September 29th - Sunday, September 30th 2018
Location: Manhattan, New York
Date: Saturday, October 27th - Sunday, October 28th 2018
Date: Saturday, December 8th - Sunday, December 9th 2018